Tools and Resources for People with REAding DIfficulties (READI)
LREC Workshop | June, 24th 2022 | Marseille, France
- Agree to Disagree: Exploring Subjectivity in Lexical Complexity. Matthew Shardlow.
- Reading Assistance through LARA, the Learning And Reading Assistant. Elham Akhlaghi, Ingibjörg Iða Auðunardóttir, Branislav Bédi, Hakeem Beedar, Harald Berthelsen, Cathy Chua, Catia Cucchiarini, Brynjarr Eyjólfsson, Nedelina Ivanova, Christèle Maizonniaux, Neasa Ní Chiaráin, Manny Rayner, John Sloan, Sigurður Vigfússon and Ghil'ad Zuckermann.
- A Dictionary-Based Study of Word Sense Difficulty. David Alfter, Rémi Cardon and Thomas François.
- A Multilingual Simplified Language News Corpus. Renate Hauser, Jannis Vamvas, Sarah Ebling and Martin Volk.
- The Swedish Simplification Toolkit: -- Designed with Target Audiences in Mind. Evelina Rennes, Marina Santini and Arne Jönsson.
- HIBOU: an eBook to improve Text Comprehension and Reading Fluency for Beginning Readers of French. Ludivine Javourey-Drevet, Stéphane Dufau, Johannes Christoph Ziegler and Núria Gala.
- PADDLe: a Platform to Identify Complex Words for Learners of French as a Foreign Language (FFL). Camille Pirali, Thomas François and Núria Gala.
- Open corpora and toolkit for assessing text readability in French. Nicolas Hernandez, Tristan Faine and Nabil Oulbaz.
- MWE for Essay Scoring English as a Foreign Language. Rodrigo Wilkens, Daiane Seibert, Xiaoou Wang and Thomas François.